Jan 1, 2015

Hello 2015! Nice To See You . . .

Despite the dismal weather outside (grey, cold, and windy), I've had a pretty good day today. Call me superstitious, but I can't help but believe that it sets the tone for the whole year. And yeah, I know I'm supposed to be on a blogging break this week, but I couldn't do the recap post yesterday and not follow up with the goals post today. It just wouldn't be right. :-)

So I'm compromising. I'm going to make a list of my goals for the year, but I'm not going to go into any detail about them until Monday. So without further ado, in no particular order, here are my goals/resolutions for 2015:


30 minutes a day reading

500 words a day writing

10 pages a day editing

continue to de-clutter

work on and submit one short story/flash story a month

make better use of social media

spend 30 minutes a day on self promotion

journal on a regular basis

write more letters

give yoga a try

spend 1 hour a day on crafts

organize my books


This list is subject to change . . . you'll have to come back Monday to find out for sure. :-D

1 comment:

Dolly said...

But good list to get started with! Good luck. Hope you have a fantastic new year.